JoseluDestroyerJoseluDestroyer

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

When Norris Plays Slender When Norris Plays Slender

I was about to give it 4 stars because i didn't actually like the animation at all, but the end was dammit awesome. And the singing part too. I couldn't stop laughing.

PokeRap PokeRap

Well... the music isn't actually bad but... The drawings... They're not as good as they should be.

classicbread responds:

ok thank you for the advice :) I'll fan you :)

Dune Buggy Racing Dune Buggy Racing

The physics are good.
The graphics are too.
But having no objective,
leaves me in a bad mood.

Steampunk Odyssey Steampunk Odyssey

Steampunk art has always been great. This is another prove of it. Wel done dude.

Gangnam Dance Training Gangnam Dance Training

AAAAAGH!! It was quite good!! But then it finished. A little bit shorter than it should. Add it a bunch of options, modes or whatever and it'll be a masterpiece.

Riding the Waves (draft) Riding the Waves (draft)

Whoa!! We're a rock band and we think this song is quite amazing!! The only missing thing might be a nice guitar rythm... I don't know, maybe just a couple of chords.
Anyway, awesome song for a 2 day work :)

BlackOrWhit3 responds:

there's a very weak bass there, and I'm still experimenting x3 I'll probably add more and more into this track. Hopefully someone can help me with guitar riffs XD perhaps some high electric guitar notes at the last chorus would make it legendary as well as some other instruments!

I'd also like to see how this song would sound like if it's played by a band LOL :D

Lonesome Road Lonesome Road

Hey sounds great!! Anyway, the "intro" seems a bit too long for me.

Nastyboj responds:

Thank you for your review :) do you make music? i have to check you out :D