JoseluDestroyerJoseluDestroyer

Dune Buggy Racing Dune Buggy Racing

The physics are good.
The graphics are too.
But having no objective,
leaves me in a bad mood.

Steampunk Odyssey Steampunk Odyssey

Steampunk art has always been great. This is another prove of it. Wel done dude.

Gangnam Dance Training Gangnam Dance Training

AAAAAGH!! It was quite good!! But then it finished. A little bit shorter than it should. Add it a bunch of options, modes or whatever and it'll be a masterpiece.

Crazy Valet Crazy Valet

A bit too hard and a bit too slow.

MLP Hentai: Milkmare MLP Hentai: Milkmare

My 4.5 stars rating is just because of the "This animation contents adult content. And ponies."

Kajio responds:

Are you telling it that it doesn't?

Slender Run Slender Run

I'm quite surprised with the "remaining-lives system". On your first death, Slenderman appears. On the second one, the image becames a little bit blurry. I've liked it quite much.

Randobot Randobot

WHOA!! This is a great game!! And now that I've completed it, I'm just staring at the beautiful artwork of the main menu... Light FX included.

Grumpy Balls Grumpy Balls

Whoa!! Quite a nice game!! It's hard to understand the objective at first, but when you get it, it becomes one of the most challenging games all around... And it's a marvellous way to practise your rythm.

Sentinel Soundboard Sentinel Soundboard

It's exactly what it promises to be. A simple soundboard.

City Siege Sniper City Siege Sniper

This game is as marvellous as every other City Siege game. I can't stop playing it. I'll always love those cartoonish graphics, no matter how many times I see them. A little bit easy to finish, a little bit hard to get all stars. That makes it quite challenging.